Victims Compensation Assistance Program

This program may be able to help by paying you back for money you had to pay or lost because of a crime. Compensation may be paid to you or others for medical expenses, counseling, loss of earnings, loss of support, funeral expenses, travel costs, homecare/childcare, stolen benefit cash, relocation, the costs to clean up a crime-scene and other expenses.

The best way to file a claim is with the help of The Center for Victims of Violence and Crime. They will see if you are eligible and will help you file a claim,


Call the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency: Victims Compensation Assistance Program at (800) 233-2339. There is no cost to file a claim.

two women talking